Tuesday, January 11, 2005

relation

Something from Sukiro Aki at www.gaiaonline.com

--------
I like a guy who thinks before he speaks... for me to even to begin to like someone I want to know he likes me for who I am. Basiclly I just want to know a nice guy who likes me for me... just someone I can share my feelings with and laugh with sometimes and will let me lean on them if I'm crying... its a combo. The way they act, a little intelligence to act with manners, maybe a little phisical attraction... but I don't really know I guess I just want a friend first then I will think of love...
--------

---That's nice




I want to uplift you. Not put you down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...but I don't really know..."

Sounds like it.

Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home